We are almost most 10 days into November, but there are still several things that one can do and explore in and around London.
Go ahead and make the most of the longer nights – check out this list of various activities one can do:
- Pay respects on Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday: Take a moment to remember those who fell during the wars during special events and services in London. 11-14 Nov
- EFG London Jazz Festival: If you are a music lover – this one’s right up your alley. Enjoy this spectacle of live concerts from global Jazz artists. 12-21 Nov
- The Lord Mayor’s Show: Admire a colorful array of carriages and costumes at this 800-year-old ceremony – that includes a huge procession of marching bands, floats and dancers. 13 Nov
- Taste of London festival: This one is for the foodies! Revel and treat yourself to an array of cuisines offered by top restaurants, pop-ups, producers and cocktails. 18-21 Nov
- Moulin Rouge! The Musical: Be dazzled by an array of sparkling costumes and electrifying performances. From 12 Nov
- The Book of Mormon at The Prince of Wales Theatre: Laugh out loud at the award-winning comedy musical. From 15 Nov
- This is for the Harry Potter fans! Experience Hogwarts in the Snow at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: 13 Nov-16 Jan
- Explore the Syon park after dark with a fun-filled experience – Enchanted Woodland. 12 Nov-28 Nov
- Hampton Court Palace: See the thought-provoking installation that reflects the palace’s wartime history and remembers British and allied Indian soldiers who lost their lives in wars and conflicts. Till 28th Nov
- Surround yourself with bagpipe melodies during St Andrew’s Day in London: Rock the tartan and feast on haggis and whisky around the city. 30 Nov
- Enjoy an evening with the stars at the Royal Observatory Greenwich: See into space with an after-hours visit. 19-20 Nov
- For Tennis aficionados! Royal Albert Hall: See former World number ones and Grand Slam champions showcase their skills playing Champions Tennis. 25-28 Nov
- Southbank Centre: The music of Lord of the Rings and beyond is brought to life by the Bach Choir and London Concert Orchestra. 26 Nov
Go ahead and participate in these events and don’t forget to take some pic and capture some fond memories. You can hire Convivium Photo, just in case you need a professional photographer.
You can also find a partner to go with to these events. Register on thisTangle.com and find a companion to accompany you to these events!